An unused item in original packaging. Packaging is a bit squished from shipping, but items are in new condition. Cap A Tread is a durable laminate with pre-attached stair nosing. For updating carpeted or worn out stairs. Easy glue down installation. Cost effective way to add value to your home. 47 in. Length X 12-1/8 in. Deep X 1-11/16 in. Height
Gladstone Oak UPC 08959898273
One Tread with a Right Return
This is for one single piece, to cover one stair each.
Cap A Tread is a durable vinyl overlay with pre-attached stair nosing. For updating carpeted or worn out stairs. Easy glue down installation. Cost effective way to add value to your home.
- Cap A Tread adds character to your stairs, product visuals are designed to closely coordinate with flooring as there may be slight color and texture variation
- Durable vinyl with pre-attached stair nosing
- Coordinates with vinyl flooring of any thickness
- Designed to coordinate with vinyl floors or can be used as a standalone retrofit for an existing stair finish, such as carpet
- Allows the customer to make a new stairway with a tread covering
- Can be cut to fit many sizes of existing stair
- Cap A Tread is a MDF based stair tread that sits on top of existing stair treads
- Simply glue over the existing stair tread
- For interior use only
- Residential and commercial use
- Clean with a damp cloth
- Matching riser for this tread is sold separately
- Cap A Tread is wrapped with vinyl flooring
- Items shipped by parcel ground and may arrive in multiple cartons
- Proudly manufactured by Zamma Corporation
- Use only urethane based adhesive to install Cap-A-Tread
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Most orders are processed and shipped the next day. The tracking number is provided once your order has shipped. We use USPS and FedEx for most orders. We are unable to guarantee a specific carrier. International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren't included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. "Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying."