This is available in our store in Fort Wayne, IN. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to setup a time to come look at this or for shipping.
An introduction that passionately expresses the beauty of the past - Malibu Wide Plank Reclaimed Series. This collection of near-custom multi-width hardwood floors is meticulously sculpted by skilled artisans to offer the distinction, beauty and warmth of hardwood flooring created from look-alike heritage materials. Special tools are utilized to add authentic distress to wood surfaces, with unique circular and straight saw marks captivating the eye, while hand-rolled edges and ends further heighten the visual appeal. Planks are sliced in multi 5 in. and 7 in. widths and lengths with gorgeous long planks measuring up to 74.8 in., completing the look and feel of a true heirloom-worthy hardwood floor. A minimum of 75% of planks in each case will be full 74.8 in. lengths. Malibu Wide Plank Reclaimed Series is available in engineered tongue and groove construction, and all floors are offered in a range of the latest 12 timeless colors - to unleash your interior design possibilities. Completed with 7 coats of ultra-low-gloss urethane finish with aluminum oxide, these floors are created to last and love for a lifetime. Malibu Wide Plank is Lacey Act compliant, EPA and Carb Phase 2 certified and has achieved the highly coveted Floor Score certification which is the most recognized indoor air quality certification standard for hard surface flooring materials. Add to your own family's history in beautiful tones with Malibu Wide Plank Reclaimed Series.
- wood species: French oak
- 1/2 in. thickness x 5 and 7 in. width x 15 in. to 74.8 in. random length Planks
- Hardwood trim and moldings: Item coordinates with 1/2 in. thick hardwood flooring
- 24.93 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 41.09 lbs.
- Construction: 7-ply cross grain engineered hardwood flooring
- Pre-finished, ultra-low-gloss finish, elegantly wire brushed
- Planks have hand-rolled edges and ends
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1360
- Appropriate grade for installation: all grades
- Installation: Glue, Staple, or Float
- Residential and light commercial use
- Lifetime residential finish and structural warranty, 5-year commercial finish warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- Shipping: all online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Most orders are processed and shipped the next day. The tracking number is provided once your order has shipped. We use USPS and FedEx for most orders. We are unable to guarantee a specific carrier. International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren't included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. "Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying."