This is available in our store in Fort Wayne, IN. Contact email@example.com to setup a time to come look at this or for shipping.
QuicTile by Daltile 12 in. x 24 in. porcelain floor tile in Cliff Stone is tile reinvented. With the patented floating floor system, you can install real porcelain tile in one day. It takes just 3-easy steps - lay down underlayment, click the tiles together, and grout and go. It's quick, it's easy, and it's beautiful. The Cliff Stone tile is an Italian inspired warm-toned travertine look that elevates a space with its modern yet traditional feel. QuicTile offers maximum durability; it's waterproof, stain-proof, dentproof and scratch-resistant. Use this travertine look in a living room, bathroom, or kitchen to create a beautiful and classic space. For installation help and product questions, call us at 1-877-757-8421.
- 9.6 square feet per case, 5 pieces per case. Case weight equals 56.5 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality locking porcelain tile for floor
- Actual size: 11-3/4 in. width x 23-1/2 in. length x 1/2 in. thick
- Matte finish with low sheen and random variation in shade/tone
- Patented floating floor system - QuicTile Grout and QuicPrep underlayment required for install
- Suitable for indoor floor use only, not suitable for shower floors
- Extremely durable - waterproof, stain-proof, dentproof, and highly scratch-resistant
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5%
- Residential and light commercial use
- All online orders for this item ship via LTL ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Not suitable for installation in straight grid or herringbone patterns
- QuicTile grout D196 mist or D158 ivory recommended
- Limited lifetime residential warranty with use of certified accessory products
- Flooring installation kit recommended
- Grout joint of 1/8 in. once assembled, no spacers needed in between tiles
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns.
- Get your tile installed by The Home Depot
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Most orders are processed and shipped the next day. The tracking number is provided once your order has shipped. We use USPS and FedEx for most orders. We are unable to guarantee a specific carrier. International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren't included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. "Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying."