This is available in our store in Fort Wayne, IN. Contact email@example.com to setup a time to come look at this or for shipping.
Refresh your space with the Rivermont 12 in. x 24 in. Sand ceramic floor and wall tile by Daltile. This warm toned travertine look tile is versatile and can be used throughout the home. Use it in kitchens, bathrooms and laundry rooms for a traditional look. As beautiful as it is durable, this ceramic tile is waterproof, scratch- resistant, and stain proof.
- 15.04 square feet per case, 8 pieces per case. Case weight equals 60 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- Actual size: 11-9/16 in. width x 23-3/8 in. length x 3/8 in. thick
- Glazed matte finish with a low sheen and moderate variation in tone
- Class 3 abrasion resistance - suitable for floor applications with medium to heavy foot traffic
- Semi-Vitreous tile has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7%
- D.C.O.F. greater than or equal to 0.42 - slip-resistance meets requirements for use on dry, or wet, level floors; not recommended for shower floors due to tile size; all products manufactured by Daltile meet or exceed the requirements of the ANSI standard
- Not frost resistant
- Residential use
- Don't forget grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns.
- Overlap during installation should not exceed 33%, 50% overlap not recommended
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Most orders are processed and shipped the next day. The tracking number is provided once your order has shipped. We use USPS and FedEx for most orders. We are unable to guarantee a specific carrier. International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren't included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. "Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying."