Halo LED surface mount downlight model #SLD606930WHR. This Halo LED Disk Light is a universal surface mount. It replaces bulbs, flush mounts, recessed trims, and fits in most junction boxes and recessed housings. The 3000K Soft White color temperature provides a friendly and inviting atmosphere that works well throughout the house especially in living rooms, bathrooms, hallways, and bedrooms. Features wave stream LED technology to create an ultra-low profile surface mounting luminaire with the performance and look of a traditional down light.
The surface disk light has a 6 in. nominal aperture and is designed for installation in many standard 4 in. x 2-1/8 in. square, octagon and round junction boxes. It may also retrofit in 5 in. and 6 in. aperture IC and Non-IC recessed housings. The units integral 120-Volt LED driver is designed for compatibility with leading edge and trailing edge phase control dimmers. Dedicated LED wiring connector meets high efficacy code requirement when used in recessed downlighting. This unit is suitable for residential or commercial applications.
- Energy Star qualified for energy conservation and savings up to $400 savings over the life of the fixture
- This fixture is built to last with maintenance-free energy efficient LEDs with 50,000 hours of life (equivalent to 22 years of life at 6 hours per day or 45 years at 3 hours per day), eliminating your need to use and replace bulbs
- 90 CRI Title 24 compliant technology provides near sunlight quality light for true color rendering and consistency inside your home
- Flexible mounting with junction box bracket (included)
- Good brightness at 675 lumens to provide illumination to any room, great for 8-10 feet ceilings
- Compatible with most 5 in. and 6 in. housings but is best with Halo H750, H2750, E26, and H7 series models
- Can be installed in junction boxes for new construction, remodel and retrofit applications
- Lumen maintenance of L70 at a minimum of 50,000 hours (22 years), which means after that initial lifespan this fixture will still maintain 70% of its life and lumens
- Wet location, damp location, air-tight, insulation contact rated, and can be used with fire-rated ceiling system
- E26 Edison screw base adapter for retrofit into existing incandescent bulb 5 and 6 in. housings
- Dimmable- standard 120-Volt electronic low-voltage dimmer is recommended for best performance (see buying guide for dimmer compatibility chart)
- Replaces flushmounts and standard light bulb using recessed lights
- Light output equivalent to 65-Watt traditional incandescent bulb at a fraction of the energy usage
- This is a new unit that may come in opened or slightly worn packaging. All opened boxes have been inspected for quality.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Most orders are processed and shipped the next day. The tracking number is provided once your order has shipped. We use USPS and FedEx for most orders. We are unable to guarantee a specific carrier. International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren't included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. "Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying."
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
Halo 5" 6" LED Recessed Ceiling Surface Mount Downlighting